Still having problems with Active Directory FreeRADIUS integration

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon May 11 15:39:36 CEST 2009

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> hmm, am i being too naive

  Patches go into git.  English descriptions don't.

> radiusd.conf
>
> $INCLUDE ${confdir}/modules/
>
> becomes
>
> $INCLUDE ${confdir}/modules-enabled/

 or:

$ vi radiusd.conf
<edit>
$ git commit radiusd.conf

> and the contents of modules/ goes into that new directory with
> another modules-available being created. (and then the install
> code updated to handle this...)

$ mkdir modules-available
$ git mv modules/foo modules-available/foo
$ git commit

> i cant call what modules should not be enabled by default...maybe
> some community feedback?  (there are some default config issues...
> eg we want EAP to work out of the box)

  That has to be worked out.  I don't have time to do it.  The current
situation works.

  So... if it's important to get this done, send a patch.