how to define ACL like things in RADIUS

Parashar Singh parashar.singh2003 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 14:38:41 CEST 2009

Hi
I have configure Radius server with LDAP authentication, for performing AAA
for Cisco Routers and Firwalls. Currently all users created in LDAP are
getting equal priviledge of accessing all devices (NAS) configured with AAA.
I want to allow a set of users to let access some devices (say only few
routers) while to allow other set of users with access permission of all
devices (including Routers and Firwalls).
I am aware of  following:

root         Auth-Type := Accept
                Reply-Message = "Your account has been disabled."

 which deny all access to user root. But I want some modification, i.e. root
user will able to authenticate to only two NAS, 192.168.1.178 &
192.168.1.179.

Pls suggest some solution.

Please guide me and help me to implement above scenario.

Thanks