Proposed release of 2.1.6

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu May 14 17:44:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

>>    That's been there for a bit, IIRC.
>
> Yep, works perfectly in 2.1.4. Tis awesome though :)
>
> Vista and XP supplicants default to fast reconnect, so it just works for
> them.

- as our servers have had migrations a few little options
have not been enabled on them (new features!! danger will robinson!)
- i note the usual dire warnings - eg at top of radmin control-socket
code ;-)  so i tend to keep away from production for a while.

however, after today I'm very happy to be using *that* feature -
as Arran says - its on by default in a lot of clients..and boy! does
it speed up the cycles on the server!

alan