Last chance to check the "pre" release of 2.1.6

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat May 16 14:52:44 CEST 2009

nf-vale wrote:
> I've already have that dir in the path:
>
> $>cat /etc/ld.so.conf
> include /etc/ld.so.conf.d/*.conf
>
> and in /etc/ld.so.conf.d/libc.conf I have:
>
> $>cat /etc/ld.so.conf.d/libc.conf
> # libc default configuration
> /usr/local/lib

  Except that the linker isn't searching /usr/local/lib.  The strace
output you posted shows that.

> It works with for other versions.

  I re-generated some of the configure scripts.  I would suspect that
would explain it.

  However, the linker on your system is clearly *not* searching in the
directory where the libfreeradius-radius library is installed.  So I'm
OK with *not* fixing FreeRADIUS to work around this issue.