Module-Success-Message / Module-Failure-Message

Laar van de, Johan, TNF Johan.van.de.Laar at tnf.nl
Mon May 18 11:49:21 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Excuse me, but I don't know how to reply to an older archived message on this list.
On the 3th of April 2008 Alan DeKok replied to the message with the same subject as this mail with the following:

> Are they legacy attributes ? They don't seem to be being populated. Be
> really nice if they were populate with the nice new shiny Login OK /
> Login Fail messages...
>
> Login OK: [ac221/***** (from client
> hp-e-engg1-1-dev-8021x-sw1.net.susx.ac.uk port 1 cli 0080c8396796)

  That's relatively easy to do.

  Alan DeKok.

My Question is, if this is relatively easy, how can I achieve this?

I'm really interested in storing the 'Module-Failure-Message' (or an equivalent which explains why a request has been rejected) in my database for further use.

Johan van de Laar
The Network Factory