Removing tunnel attributes only for specific NAS

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:07:44 CEST 2009

Hey Ignacio,
I am in a need to get a Nomadix AG3100 gateway to do the same thing as you
have done - get it authenticate
to FreeRADIUS and redirect to portal pages for a simple user/pass login.

I've exchanged a bunch of emails with their support team (which is awful)
and read their guides but it's
terribly cumbersome and seems that some kind of XML interface is required to
be implemented.

I was hoping to get some pointers from you on getting this working,

Thanks,
Liran.