Freeradius 2.1.1 and SQLite database

Peter Lambrechtsen plambrechtsen at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:24:06 CEST 2009

Has anyone done any work with FreeRadius 2.1.1 or higher and SQLite as
the backend db.

Working on a single router solution with OpenWRT with FreeRadius
running PEAP and EAP-TLS auth.

Would love to have it working with sqlite as that is the smallest DB
footprint of all the supported databases for Free Radius.

Has anyone done work with the sqlite db and give me some pointers on
the database setup for sqlite, looks like I need to create a file
called "sqlite_radius_client_database" but not sure what the structure
should be... And google isn't helping much either.

Any assistance would be great.

Many thanks

Peter