question about windows users

Bartosz Chodzinski bartosz.c at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:34:39 CEST 2009

Hey People!,
I am not saying that you are lying, I even didnt think like that, I never
intend to insult you,
for god sake, I am asking for help - that mean that you are the masters and
I am the student
yes, it annyoing me - I start to do something with radius cause I felt that
is good idea to know how to do it, and how it works but I meet the wall I
can't crush so I am often have to countig to 10 to stay on ground.
back to the subject:

proxy.conf
proxy server {
        default_fallback = no

}
home_server localhost {
        type = auth
        ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
        port = 1812
        secret = testing123
        require_message_authenticator = no
        response_window = 20
        zombie_period = 40
        revive_interval = 120
        status_check = status-server
        check_interval = 30
        num_answers_to_alive = 3
        coa {
                irt = 2
                mrt = 16
                mrc = 5
                mrd = 30

home_server virtual.example.com {
            virtual_server = virtual.example.com
}
home_server_pool my_auth_failover {
        type = fail-over
        home_server = localhost
}

realm example.com {
#        auth_pool = my_auth_failover #commented by me /by Ivan suggestion/
}
realm LOCAL {
}
realm NULL {