question about windows users

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Wed May 20 14:39:37 CEST 2009

>>> The steps you took show that you are NOT following the guide.
>>>  Good luck.  You clearly are *not* interested in solving the problem.
>
> the guide in radiusd.conf says:
> #The server has proxying turned on by default.  If your system is NOT
> #  set up to proxy requests to another server, then you can turn proxying
> #  off here.  This will save a small amount of resources on the server.
> I tried to read carefully with undrestanding, I dont use proxy, my system
> not sending request to another server, so I turned it off.

You might not want to, but you *are* proxying your requests. You have
created client certificate with predefined data in client.cnf - which is
part of the proxy demonstration setup. So, leave proxy settings alone and
concentrate on doing what you have been advised - changing data in
client.cnf so created client certificate won't have @example.com as part
of the username.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP