freeRADIUS - New Install testing!

Just E. Mail justemail at imwell-usa.com
Thu May 21 23:45:27 CEST 2009

Installed freeradius-2.2.1 (RPM). Installation & configuration went
well. RADIUS starts with no problem. "radiusd -XC" output shows no errors.

Now I want to do some preliminary testing. In the older versions, I used
to run the command:

radtest  <User>  <P/W>  localhost  <Port>  <Secret-Key>

and see the output to verify that RADIUS server was up and running.
After I did the above install, "radtest" command is not included. How
does one test a new freeRADIUS installation? Is "radtest" replaced by
another command? Is there any GUI testing tool for RADIUS?