external script doesn't add the attributes it prints out

Stun Box stunbox at gmail.com
Fri May 22 22:10:29 CEST 2009

Thanks for answering Ivan. Actually the radius debug prints my output
script in one single line, but I have 3 distincts echo in my scripts.
"
echo Tunnel-Medium-Type = 6,
echo Tunnel-Type =13,
echo Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = 1
exit 0"

So the matter might be away... I am certainly missing something...
Do I need to do something more than make my script printing out the
attributes to add them in the reply ?