Create Database/Tables -PostgreSQL

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Sat May 23 23:42:01 CEST 2009

> I am trying to create pgsql database/tables for freeRADIUS. I notice
> that PostgreSQL has a schema for freeRADUS. Is there any procedure to
> create the DB/Tables from this schema or I have to type all the lines to
> create table manually?

Of course not by hand. Yes, there are procedures for creating databases,
users, assigning users to databases, giving them permissions etc., even
reading input from a file (there are actually several options for doing
that). Perhaps you should first find out what these things are for:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/manuals/

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP