Acct-Session-Id special characters changed to hex

Sajeewa Warnakulasuriya sajeewaw at ispone.com.au
Fri May 29 01:03:37 CEST 2009

Thanks alot. Apologies, should have read the documentation more carefully.

Regards,

Sajeewa Warnakulasuriya

Systems Development Manager

ispONE is a wholesale ISP built to help internet access resellers and
independent ISPs to compete in the Australian marketplace through
ONE Brand, ONE Provider, ONE Solution.

Level 14
520 Collins Street
Melbourne 3000 VIC