new to freeradius, securing LAN

ldap.lippogeneral.com test at lippoinsurance.com
Fri May 29 05:48:52 CEST 2009

Hello All,

I am very new to FreeRadius,  some of users are already knew our LAN IPs ... so they can manually configure an interface on their PC and completely bypass our DHCP server.. can I solve this by using FreeRadius?

I thought this can be done by checking its MAC address, so although they use valid IP address but if their MAC address not recognized by our server then they must be denied and they cannot go anywhere and cannot do anything in our LAN..

I need advise..

many thanks in advance