rlm_raw not included in compile

Johan Meiring jmeiring at pcservices.co.za
Fri May 29 18:15:34 CEST 2009

Alan DeKok wrote:

>> Does anyone have a clue how to add rlm_raw to the current git tar file?
>
> $ tar -zxf freeradius-server-2.1.7.tar.gz
> << add rlm_raw >>
> $ tar -zcf freeradius-server-2.1.7.tar.gz freeradius-server-2.1.7

It wasn't that simple because rlm_raw did not contain a configure script.

You had to run autogen.sh first.

>> PS:he rlm_raw I'm using comes from
>> http://lists.cistron.nl/pipermail/freeradius-devel/2005-January/007873.html
>
>   That was before version 2.0 was released.  You'll likely have to
> update the module to use the new API's && header files in 2.0.

Using my "copy and paste" method of c coding (I know VERY little about
c) I maneged to copy the code from the old rlm_raw into rlm_example.

I needed to make two changes to get it to compile.

1) replace strNcpy with strncpy
2) replace radlib_safeprint with fr_print_string

It compiled and IT WORKS!!!

--

Johan Meiring
Cape PC Services CC