checking user connect time

Phil Meech pmeech at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:02:29 CET 2009

Hi Dave,

Radiusreport is a seperate project - see
http://www.pgregg.com/projects/radiusreport/

Ivan posted an SQL statement above which answers your initial query.  Simply
execute the query on your SQL server.

For simplified management you may want to take a look at installing and
configuring daloradius - see http://daloradius.com/

Kind Regards,
Phil