Unexpected "Exiting normally" 2.1.8?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Nov 4 23:48:42 CET 2009

Alexander Clouter wrote:
>  The problem is you *have* to
> apply my listed cherry-picks, as if you add *any* of the TCP related
> code Alan has been working on, it all stops compiling[1]

  *Please* use the git "stable" branch.  The "master" branch has a whole
whack of other changes in it which may or may not get into a stable release.

  Much of the work in "stable" has been merged into "master".  But...
the TCP work hasn't.  This is because the re-work in "master" that moves
sockets into loadable modules conflicts with the TCP changes.

  I haven't had the time to go integrate the changes.  And since the
"stable" branch works, it's a low priority.