FreeRadius with 3COM

Rafael Fernandes rafaelmsf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 11:42:28 CET 2009

Yes, i used the guide. But it only informs to use vendor-specific attribute
but don´t say the value of this attribute.
I called to 3COM before sent this e-mail.
But my switch has more than 3 mounths, so the support can´t help me, because
the support guaranty already expired.

So, if anyone have any idea to help me.

Thanks