OpenSSL + Freeradius

Peter Carlstedt pc_007 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:22:33 CET 2009

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to thank you so much for your time.

I found a solution without having to modify the control & rules files in the debian folder.

So I got freeradius function with OpenSSL and PEAP now.

Now I only need to find a "know how" for configuring Freeradius so it will accept authentication from Mac and Windows machines. Can anyone of you recommend a good site? :)

Best regards/ Peter