[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: I need some help with freeradius 2.0.4]]

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Wed Nov 11 19:59:19 CET 2009

> Funny!  : ) but what output should I copy/paste here? from freeradius
> -X ? I already did that in my first message sent to freeradius-users.
> If necessary, I can paste it again.<br>
> <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
>
> Wagner Pereira

For starters read this:

http://freeradius.org/list/users.html

particularly the bit "No HTML on the list."

You should have copied/pasted the bit you posted as an image. Please don't
post it again. We have seen what it is, and it is wrong. I have already
told you how to fix reply items in mysql.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP