FreeRadius with 3COM

Rafael Fernandes rafaelmsf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 16:40:10 CET 2009

Thanks Guk,

but i need this level of priority be based by freeradius, not set this level
for local users.
In other words, when an user "test" try to authenticate on the switch, the
freeradius have to answer with Accept and pass the level of "test" priority.
And the 3COM switch has to understand and set the correct level of user
"test".

And ideas?

Thanks