usergroup and radgroupcheck problem!

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Sat Nov 14 11:34:12 CET 2009

>>It looks like you have edited sql queries and mixed user and group
>>queries. Post the part of the startup debug with sql initializing.
>

>>Ivan Kalik
>>Kalik Informatika ISP
>
> Thanks for your response, I attached full log.

authorize_check_query = "SELECT id, groupname, attribute,           Value,
op           FROM radgroupcheck           WHERE groupname = '%{Sql-Group}'
          ORDER BY id"

That should be authorize_group_check_query.

authorize_group_check_query = "SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op
       FROM radcheck          WHERE username = BINARY '%{SQL-User-Name}'
       ORDER BY id"

And that should be authorize_check_query. Swap them over.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP