COA Examples

Andrew Paternoster andrew at gpk.net.au
Tue Nov 17 13:08:27 CET 2009

Thanks

I will look in to it

--
Andrew Paternoster
GPK Computers Pty Ltd
T 1300 854 223
F 1300 854 228

The information contained in or accompanying this e-mail is intended only for the use of the stated recipient and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If the reader is not the intended recipient or the agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may constitute a breach of confidence and/or privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately. Any views or opinions presented are those solely of the author and do not necessarily represent those of GPK Computers Pty Ltd..
Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments
Did you know that you can now log faults just by sending an email to support at gpk.net.auSenior System Engineer-----Original Message-----