Authenticate Many Sites on dynamic IPs through One Freeradius Server

Charles (KOL) Goma charles at goma.kivu-online.com
Tue Nov 17 18:38:12 CET 2009

I have test-configured freeradius to work on my hotspot. It works fine and I am happy.

I am planning to have about 17 of my sites authenticate through one freeradius server. These 17 HOTSPOTS are in different parts of the country and have dynamic IPs.

1. How do I configure that in clients.conf?

2. Bandwidth charges are different in most of the 17 sites. How can i set these billing difference in my setup.

Any lead on these two will be highly appreciated.

Charles