Is there a simple way to activate accounts on demand ?

Mazzz86 maziere.thomas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:25:32 CET 2009

Hye guys,

I'm using Freeradius on a MySQL database with DialupAdmin web interface.
I would like to activate/desactivate users account on demand but i didnt
find any easy way to do it. After reading some forums, I saw some tricks
like updating the 'radcheck' table by putting "Reject" instead of the
password.

It's kind of annoying. If you guys have any ideas, let me know. Thanks.

By the way, does someone know how to encrypt those passwords in 'radcheck'
table to increase security ?