Unexpected "Exiting normally" 2.1.8?

Craig Campbell craig at ccraft.ca
Mon Nov 23 12:52:59 CET 2009

Thanks Alan,
    I re -acquired the source, but there seems to be a (minor I think) error.

    $git clone git://git.freeradius.org/freeradius-server.git
    $cd freeradius-server
    $git fetch origin stable:stable
    $git pull
    $make clean
    $CFLAGS='-O0 -g' ./configure
    $make
<snip>
  Making all in frs_acct...
  gmake[6]: Entering directory `/home/craig/src/freeradius/freeradius-server/src/modules/frs_acct'
  /bin/sh /home/craig/src/freeradius/freeradius-server/libtool --mode=compile gcc  -O0 -g -D_REENTRANT -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -g -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -W -Wredundant-decls -Wundef -I/home/craig/src/freeradius/freeradius-server/src -I/home/craig/src/freeradius/freeradius-server/libltdl  -c frs_acct.c
  libtool: compile:  gcc -O0 -g -D_REENTRANT -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -g -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -W -Wredundant-decls -Wundef -I/home/craig/src/freeradius/freeradius-server/src -I/home/craig/src/freeradius/freeradius-server/libltdl -c frs_acct.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/frs_acct.o
  In file included from /home/craig/src/freeradius/freeradius-server/src/freeradius-devel/radiusd.h:107,
                   from frs_acct.c:29:
  /home/craig/src/freeradius/freeradius-server/src/freeradius-devel/smodule.h:144: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'RADCLIENT'
  gmake[6]: *** [frs_acct.lo] Error 1
  gmake[6]: Leaving directory `/home/craig/src/freeradius/freeradius-server/src/modules/frs_acct'
  gmake[5]: *** [common] Error 2
As soon as I can build a version, I'll test again to ensure we got the bug we were seeking.

Thanks,
-craig