ntlm_auth and AD authentication

freeradius at corwyn.net freeradius at corwyn.net
Mon Nov 23 19:35:08 CET 2009

At 10:24 AM 11/23/2009, freeradius at corwyn.net wrote:
>to confirm, and it looks like it's working.

Hmm. I have two sets of authentication I care about, VPN Users, and
Cisco switches. I'd like to be able to control access to each of
those separately (different AD Security Groups, and different shared keys).

I've found instructions for restricting ntlm_auth to a particular
security group, but adding --require-membership-of={SID|Name}  to the
ntlm_auth command.

But I can't puzzle out how I'd then have one set of authentication
for one security group, and one set of authentication for a second
security group. (currently any AD users works).

Am I going to have to do something like create different modules
(ntlm_auth and ntlm_auth2) radiusd.conf in the module section?

Rick