Combine Proxy Answer with Local Information

Dan Fisher | Fluidata DanFisher at fluidata.co.uk
Tue Nov 24 16:45:22 CET 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the all the pointers, I have got the proxying and post proxy
configuration working with your hints.

I have one small issue that I need to address. For some of our clients
they don't want us to proxy requests before our LAC forwards them.
Obviosuly I can configure a default entry in the proxy config so that
any domain realm that I havent configured is matched, and specified to
be handled locally.

The problem comes that I don't know the passwords for all of the
individual users that will come thorugh, so effectively I just need to
generate an Accept packet whenever I hit this default proxy config. Is
there someway I can do this, would I need to configure something within
the users file instead or is there something I can add within the
authorization section to allow this to work?

Any help you can give would be much appreciated.

Dan Fisher