Unexpected "Exiting normally" 2.1.8?

Craig Campbell craig at ccraft.ca
Wed Nov 25 13:40:08 CET 2009

Ok,
    can anyone identify a certain "GOOD" build to use for the git bisect?
(Say where 2.1.7 was released?)

I looked through the logs and have arbitrarily selected,
134f314c57d67b56bab93db4089c25e956ad6cf2] Lots of notes prior to 2.1.7

I do not know how to force git to build that revision so I could actually
verify it is good.

Thanks,
-craig