Tie up user to specific NAS

Deepak d88pak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:28:35 CET 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 3:11 AM,  <tnt at kalik.net> wrote:

> You will have to read NAS documentation in order to find out. On many
> devices you can set NAS-Identifier to be whatever you want. On some
> devices it can have only a certain default value.
>
> Ivan Kalik

I searched for the previous discussion regarding this topic and found one on net
http://lists.cistron.nl/pipermail/freeradius-users/2009-May/msg00466.html

My implementation is same as discussed in previous list. Seems like
there is no way to implement this at current situation (specially when
using dyanmic-clients)

My implementation is:
NAS: chilli based on dd-wrt
FR version: 2.1.6, Mysql backend with dynamic-clients
OS: CentOS 5.0
=========

Any suggestion is highly appreciated

Thanks