ntlm_auth and Server 2008 R2 (or, how to select a group for a proxied request)

Leighton Man l.j.man at hud.ac.uk
Fri Nov 27 09:17:49 CET 2009

 Hi,

I had problems when we upgraded to 2008 server. Ntlm_auth stopped working. It's a while back now so I don't remember the details but the solution was to reinstall samba. I'm pretty sure it was 3.4 that didn't work for us.
Google provided quite a bit of info.

On our running system, ntlm_auth --version reports "Version 3.0.35"

Sorry I can't remember more details,

Leighton

---