Error: rlm_radutmp

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Fri Nov 27 17:46:01 CET 2009

Ivan, the thing is:

At the freeradius side I have:

clients.conf file

client 10.0.0.1 {
        secret          = teste123
        shortname       = cisco6500
        nastype         = cisco
}

users file
user          Cleartext-Password := "teste123"
                Service-Type = NAS-Prompt-User

$enable15$      Cleartext-Password := "recover"
                        Service-Type = NAS-Prompt-User

And at the cisco side I have:

aaa new-model
aaa group server radius admin
!
aaa authentication login default group radius local
aaa authentication login localauth local
aaa authentication ppp default if-needed group radius local
aaa authorization exec default group radius local
aaa authorization network default group radius local
aaa accounting delay-start
aaa accounting exec default start-stop group radius
aaa accounting network default start-stop group radius
!
aaa session-id common
radius-server host 10.0.0.2 auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813
radius-server key 7 1403171818017B7977

And my questions are: How can I be sure where freeradius is
authenticating in? /passwd or users file ?

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Fone at RNP 1015-8902