No subject

David Jones daveyjones at its.zzn.com
Tue Oct 6 02:38:20 CEST 2009

Hello, from first time poster.

Is there anyone on the list who has an actual working example of two factor authentication coded in perl using rlm_perl they would be willing to share?

There are a number of incomplete examples, and a some hints as to errors in them, and I've taken all this on board and as a result can pass the challenge response back to the NAS.  What I'm having difficulty with is keeping state, so I can determine if an Authorize request is the first hit (real password) or the second (the second factor).

Thanks.

Davey Jones.