[Link two authentication requests for Wimax]

Thomas Fagart tfagart at brozs.net
Tue Oct 6 13:59:46 CEST 2009

Thanks for you answer, as I'm not very good to code, I was wondering wether
the following setup could also be a good answer to my question.

I would setup freeradius to do post-auth sql logging for request 1, and
then setup request 2 to authenticate by looking at the post-auth sql tables
in dialup.conf.

Do you think this could work ? (I'll test it anyway, but just would like to
know  if this seems feasible).

Regards

Thomas

>> I would like to know if this is possible to do the following with
>> Freeradius. eg to ask him to have memory.
>
> Freeradius already keeps replies cached for 5 seconds by default (see
> cleanup_delay in radiusd.conf).
>
>> Description
>>
>> I've got one authentication request (called request 1) coming from an
ASN