Update on MS-CHAP Authentication / Bug 17

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at energyeast.com
Tue Oct 6 15:39:33 CEST 2009

Here's some feedback I received (off-list) regarding the patch for bug 17..

I received an E-mail from someone experiencing the userid case sensitivity issue with EAP/MS-CHAPv2 in FR.  He applied the patch attached to bug 17 and confirmed that it fixed the problem for him.

I too have the patch applied (for about 6 weeks now) to two of our FR servers and haven't seen any issues.

Neal