acct_postgresql+auth_ldap

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri Oct 9 13:13:21 CEST 2009

> I am wondering if I have to write some scripts to save
> the user id, his connection duration ect ...in postgres database.

No. Just configure postgre in sql.conf and uncoment sql entries in
radiusd.conf and accounting section of default virtual server. Schema for
the database is provided.

> I want to
> implement the following situation: I don't care what my ldap_server ll
> return when a user sends a access request packet, but I want to save the
> name, passwd,

That goes into radacct by default.

> the connection duration(so at this time I initialize the
> connection time which will be incremented until the disconnection time ).

For that you will need to enable accounting updates on your NAS. If your
NAS supports Acct-Interim-Interval you can send it in the Access-Accept.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP