radiusExpiration attirbute declared in the LdapGroup

aangles aav_1984 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:38:58 CEST 2009

I'm sorry man, i am new with this. Exactly in which file I configure ,and in
which section of that file: radiusd.conf, or expiration module, or ldap
module, users file? Because I know that in the users file radius can check
ittems stored in the LDAP, only in a per user basis. But i would like to do
that in a per ldap group basis.

----
if (LDAP-Group == blah) {
	update control {