Problems with radutmp

Gerardo Contreras gcontreras at netx.com.mx
Fri Oct 9 19:00:15 CEST 2009

Hi.

I'm having some problems with radutmp.

I'm using an Aruba Mobility Controller which has radauth and radacct
configured to this freeradius server. In fact, I've tried with
freeradius both on centOS and ubuntu with same results.

When a user logs in, a corresponding entry is added to radutmp, and
indeed, nobody can log in with this user account (if I activate
Simultaneous-use). But if another users logs in, the entry for the
previous user gets deleted from radutmp, and a new one is added for this
new user. Then, a user with the account from the first user can log in
indeed. In other words, only the last logged in user gets to the radutmp
file.

On both boxes, using freeradius 2.1.0.

Any idea?

--