Users and groups with Microsoft AD

Mr. You foolsday74 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 20:46:22 CEST 2009

Hello,

I've tried searching the web before actually submitting this post in order
to cover all angles.  I know it's possible for freeradius to authenticate
against Microsoft AD groups, users, etc.  However, is it possible to
authenticate by combining groups?  In other words, can freeradius
authenticate against users AND groups?  I would like to say only members of
computers AND users are allowed to authenticate against freeradius while all
others are rejected.

Is this even possible? Or, is there something about using peap and combining
groups that will not allow this to occur?  Currently I'm running freeradius
2.1.6 on freebsd 7.2 and windows 2003.

Thanks!