Proxy based on Multiple Realms

Bob Brandt bob at brandt.ie
Thu Oct 15 13:18:59 CEST 2009

What I want to do is proxy requests based on being in multiple realms.  For
example:
Realm1/username.Realm2

Where is Realm1 is "host" AND Realm2 is "some.fqdn" then proxy to
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Specifically what I am doing is trying to use FreeRadius to proxy for AD
Domains.  I want to enable host based authentication (i.e. host/
workstation.domain.name ) but for multiple domains.  I believe proxying is
the only why to accomplish this.

All I can find are references/warnings to making sure that I DON'T do this
by mistake.  Problem is I believe this is what I must do.

Is this even possible with FreeRadius?

Thanks
Bob