acct_users WARNING in 2.1.7

Craig Campbell craig at ccraft.ca
Thu Oct 15 15:27:44 CEST 2009

I've upgraded from 2.1.6 to 2.1.7 and the following error is now appearing in my debug output.

[/usr/local/etc/raddb/acct_users]:36 WARNING! Check item "Tmp-String-0"         found in reply item list for user "DEFAULT".    This attribute MUST go on the first line with the other check items

acct_users contains the following, (Line 36 is the line beginning with DEFAULT)

#CEC    Exec-Program = "%{exec:/usr/local/sbin/acctstop.sh}",
DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Stop
        Tmp-String-0 = "%{exec:/usr/local/sbin/acctstop.sh}",
        Fall-Through = no

What have I done wrong?  It seems to be ok, and be doing what I desire.....  but I want the config to be CLEAN.
All I really want is to run a script when an accounting STOP record is received.  Am I doing it wrong?

Thanks,
-craig

Craig Campbell
craig.campbell at ccraft.ca