Several virtual servers with different log files?

Francisco Javier Valdera Garcia fjvaldera at cica.es
Fri Oct 16 14:48:31 CEST 2009

Hi, I have a freeRadius 2.1.7 server with three virtual servers
listening to different kinds of clients. I would like to know whether it
is possible to define different log files for these virtual servers,
instead of the global log file defined in radiusd.conf.

Reading the README file inside the sites-available directory, it seems
that it is not possible to define a 'log' section in a virtual server.

Thanks for the help,

Francisco Javier Valdera.