How to disable threads in 2.1.7

Craig Campbell craig at ccraft.ca
Fri Oct 16 16:05:03 CEST 2009

>From the man page for radiusd, the -s option specifies,
"Some systems have issues with threading, however, so  running
              in  "single server" mode may help to address those issues."

I cannot help but wonder if in fact others have been seeing this, and just
opted for -s and less efficiency.

At this point all the (troubled) server receives are accounting packets   It
then relays these packets to two (2) other radius servers, and processed
them according to acct_users, which in turn runs a script for Stop packets.

Thus far, only running an external script has been identified (thanks Alan)
as creating child processes of radiusd.

I really would LOVE for this to be a configuration error on my part, but so
far I cannot locate one.

Thanks,
-craig