How to configure Wrong Message-Authenticator in Free-radius server response

Venseen venkatesan.m2 at hp.com
Mon Oct 19 05:15:05 CEST 2009

Hi,
 I have to insert cooked Message-authenticator in Free-radius srver Message,
I tried to insert it in the users file in raddb. But, the configured value
is not observed in the Access Accept packets for the Radius Server.
 Changes in raddb/users: hp Cleartext-Password := "hp123"
Message-Authenticator = "0x12345000000000000000000000000000" Then I came to
know that this wud not be taken while Calculating Message-Authenticator,
Any help on cooking Message Authentictor without modifying the code is
appreciated, Note: I have successfully modified code and able to do it, but
i need to if it is possible by simple config file change Thanks
Venseen