,

INACIO ALVES inacioalves at yahoo.de
Mon Oct 19 17:39:43 CEST 2009

Thanks Ivan Kalik,

Now my server is authenticating the users (Linux and Windows).

First.
How I reply to my email go in the thread. I need set some attribute?

Second.
The next step is migrate my users to MySQL  or PostgreSQL database. So I need alter the file sites-available/default to include the line sql and remove the lines unix and files. Is this?

Third.
I set the
   Framed-IP-Address := 192.168.2.253,
   Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.0
to my user, but I don't receive this IP on my machine. I disable the DHCP on my AP and continue not receive this configuration. I need install a DHCP server on my server and close MACxIP to send this configurations to my machine?

No more,

thanks again.

Inácio Alves
http://www.polluxweb.com/inacioalves/site