INACIO ALVES inacioalves at yahoo.de
Tue Oct 20 13:48:17 CEST 2009

Thanks Santiago and Ivan,

The schema of the database is in the source of instalation and I have create my database in MySQL.

I think that lack documentation to work with freeRADIUS. The new version 2.x is very different from early 1.x. So, how I said in the last post, the HOW_TO about SQL is out-of-date. The tables has name/schema changed. But I will have success.

Finally.
About the DHCP: How I said, my AP ignores the configurations that I set on users file, even if I disable the DHCP server in the AP.
If I configure a DHCP server on my freeRADIUS server, I need atach MACxIP or if I set the configurations in the users file this informations will to the client?

Again thanks to all,

Inácio Alves
http://www.polluxweb.com/inacioalves/site