rlm_python and post-auth manipulation.

phil lemelin phil.lemelin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 21:58:43 CEST 2009

I went back to creating a python module in the modules folder and the
post-auth is now working.

There is something missing in the experimental.conf to have it work with
that method. I prefer creating a python module anyway. Looks like there is a
bug in 2.1.4 and rlm_python where the post-auth cannot work.

The key for me here was to update to 2.1.7

Thank you.

--
Philippe-Alexandre Lemelin