cannot upgrade 2.1.6 to 2.1.7

Craig Campbell craig at ccraft.ca
Fri Oct 23 14:44:28 CEST 2009

You still haven't mentioned (as far as I can see) what your system IS?

It could be you need to add some semi-optional package to it?

As far back as I can check, this file should be in /usr/include (Redhat AS3 Update 4, Fedora 7) so it looks like your OS might have something missing.

The name of the call you want to remove is "wait_for_child_to_die"

Can you imagine its removal resulting an a "happy ending" for your system?
If the name is accurate, eventually you could fill up your process table.

Good luck,
-craig