jon jon free9360 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 21:26:29 CET 2009

Ivan,
So if I do this command for mysql database
insert into radcheck values ('macaddress','Auth-Type',':=','Accept');
This will put the mac address as the username and will be authenticated
automatically, as long as I tell the chillispot server to do mac
authentication. Am I on the right track? Or have I derailed?
thanks