"double" realm problem

mr typo euroregistrar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:31:35 CET 2009

hello alexander,

thanks alot for this piece of code. but now i have a problem with getting
this to work.
in radiusd.conf i have an

$INCLUDE policy.conf

and in my authorize section i got the following:

authorize {
                auth_log
                validate_username
                suffix
                eap {
                        ok =  return

upon restarting i get the following:

/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/eduroam[9]: Failed to find module
"validate_username".
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/eduroam[2]: Errors parsing authorize section.

any hints?

-euro